Pilipinas Got Talent Season 4 March 2 2013 will make us wonder how Filipinos never run out of talents. If you think you've seen it all last week, then think again, cause there are a lot, lot more world class acts in PGT Season 4.
|Photo credits: @PGT4_Official Twitter|
Contestants for this episode are:
- OklahoMOMS - a group of mothers ages 30s to 60s who performed a dance medley - all 3 judges gave a YES
- Josefe Asinero - human juicer, prepared fruit juice using his head
- Edwin Ramos - ate raw onions and drank chili from the bottle - got a NO from the 3 judges
- Alberto Dagohoy - ate fire and the burnt wood - FMG and Kris gave a YES but Aiai, too stressed watching the performance, gave a NO
- John Neil Roa - All 3 judges were impressed and gave a big YES. Their comments include:
- Kris: Full of confidence, full of charm and you know how to electrify the audience.
- Aiai: It's as if you are already a professional with the way you act.
- FMG: Your act is very refreshing.
- Fiesta Show Acrobats - got a YES from all 3 judges
- Rolando Selfaison - did an extraordinary animation - all 3 judges gave a YES
- Juancho Lunaria - puppeteer who made a Dolphy puppet - all 3 judges gave a YES
- Aloha Fiesta - did a Hawaiian dance - got a YES from all 3 judges
- Marvin Arquero - a tricyle driver/magician, did a magic raining umbrellas act - YES from all 3 judges
You may watch the full video of Pilipinas Got Talent Season 4 March 2 2013 online at the following sites as soon as the video replay becomes available:
- Iwantv (Philippine residents) - click HERE. (You will have to login or register first at iwantv.com.ph before you will be able to watch the video.)
- TFC.tv (Viewers abroad) - click HERE. (You will have to login or subscribe first at tfc.tv before you will be able to watch the full video, whenever the latest episode is already available.)
Next Episode: Pilipinas Got Talent Season 4 March 3 2013
For more Pinoy News & Entertainment Updates,
like/follow Tsapsuy on Facebook and Twitter.
TrulyRichClub.com - Do You Want to Gain Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance at the Same Time?