Muling Buksan ang Puso lead star, Enrique Gil, is all set for his first ever concert titled King of the Gil. It will be held on November 29 2013, Friday at the Smart-Araneta Coliseum. Also known as the Philippines "Dougie King" because he once popularized the dance craze, dougie here, Enrique promises to make his audience's time worth their while by making sure that everyone enjoys the night with lots of dancing and "dougie-ing".
“King of the Gil” is staged by Star Events and Abs-Cbn. Enrique's friends will be there to help him make the concert very special, like Vice Ganda, Angel Locsin, Toni Gonzaga, Kim Chiu, Vhong Navarro, Jhong Hilario and Young JV. Enrique's leading lady in “Muling Buksan Ang Puso”, Julia Montes will dance with him on the show to delight their fans. Great choreography is expected as the G-Force and the Streetboys join forces to liven up the night.
VIDEOS FROM KING OF THE GIL CONCERT featuring:
- Kathryn Bernardo & Enrique Gil 'Feel This Moment' Number
- Julia Montes & Enrique Gil 'Clarity' Dance Number
- Angel Locsin & Enrique Gil 'Wrecking Ball' Dance Number
- Enrique Gil 'Katawan/Legs' Sexy Dance Number and
- Vhong vs Enrique Gil in dance showdown
- Kim Chiu & Enrique Gil Sizzling Dance Showdown
- Vice Ganda & Enrique Gil 'Magsayawan/Rock Baby Rock' Number
- Vice Ganda pokes fun at Ejay Falcon, Martin Del Rosario & Arjo Atayde
Concert teaser and the Official Music Video of Enrique Gil's "OHA Kaya Mo Ba To" single:
Tickets are available at Ticketnet outlets and online at Ticketnet.com.ph, with the following prices:
(PT 101 & 103 rows 1 - 4)
|-Php 3,180 (reserved seating)|
(PT101 & 103 row 5 onwards, PT 104 - 115)
|-Php 2,650 (reserved seating)|
|LOWER BOX |
(LB200 - 215)
|-Php 2,120 (reserved seating)|
|UPPER BOX A|
(UA 300 - 321)
|-Php 1,590 (reserved seating)|
|UPPER BOX B (UB)||-Php 1,060 (free seating)|
|GEN.ADM (GA)||-Php 320 (free seating)|
For more Pinoy News & Entertainment Updates,
like/follow Tsapsuy on Facebook and Twitter.
TrulyRichClub.com - Do You Want to Gain Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance at the Same Time?